Tuppence Cottage is a newly constructed charming spacious three bedroom detached house located in the heart of the beautiful quiet village of Shalfleet with the award winning “New Inn” public house, famous for its seafood, on its doorstep it is the ideal base for your holiday. The walk from Mill Lane along the bank of Newtown Creek will bring you to the 17th century Shalfleet Quay.Nearby is also Shalfleet Manor where you can take an estuary safari to Newtown Estuary which is a nature reserve, home to a rich abundance of birds, plants and wildlife.
Shalfleet village is built around the impressive Shalfleet Church which is a fine example of Norman architecture.
The picturesque harbour town of Yarmouth is a short drive, packed with maritime history and offers a varied choice of pubs, restaurants and cafes and is home to many yachts and pleasure craft.
- Kitchen/Dining room; Newly fitted with good range of floor & wall mounted units and integral appliances. Stable door to garden. Dining area with table & 6 chairs.
- Lounge- 3 seater sofa bed & 2 seater sofa, log fire. French doors to garden.
- First floor- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, dressing table & chest of drawers.
- Ensuite comprising shower cubicle, WHB & WC, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom with twin beds ( zip style that can be joined together), chest of drawers.
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers.
- Bathroom with suite comprising of panel bath with shower over,WC and WHB.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Gas central heating
- Washing machine
- Colour TV/ DVD.
- No smoking
- Pets discretionary ( charge of £30 per pet per week)
Weekly Rent Range
Read Helen Geraghty's Isle of Wight article
For more details and availability, please email email@example.com or telephone 01983 531204.